This 3-piece dilator set is designed by Dr Laura Berman, a leading expert and best-selling author in sex, love and relationships.
The dilators are ergonomically curved and gradually sized to allow for gentle dilation. They are some of the smaller dilators available and recommended for beginners. The premium silicone probes have a durable finger loop for gentle insertion and easy removal.
Use the small dilator to begin and gradually size up to larger probes. The dilators are made of hypoallergenic, body-safe silicone which is phthalate-free
- 3-piece for beginner dilation
- Ergonomically curved for ease of use
- Finger loop for ease of use
- Smooth but firm
- 100% body-safe silicone
- Hypoallergenic, non-porous and free from fragrances, phthalates and latex
- Easy to clean
The set includes three dilators;
- Dilator 1: 1.25cm wide x 7.5cm long
- Dilator 2: 2cm wide x 9cm long
- Dilator 3 : 2cm wide x 10.75cm long
- Wash the dilators with hot water and a pH-balanced soap before use. You can leave the dilator wet as this will act as a lubricant.
- Find a comfortable position - this may be lying on your back with your legs bent and slightly apart or standing with one leg raised and resting on a chair.
- Apply a water-based lubricant to the tip of the dilator and/or the entrance to the vagina. Do not use silicone-based lubricants as this can degrade the dilators.
- Take a few slow deep breaths and gently insert the smallest dilator into or into the vagina for 8-10 minutes, then move it in and out without fully removing it. Repeat this about 20 times.
- After use, wash the dilators with hot water and a pH-balanced soap and allow them dry before storing them.
The first time you use a dilator you may only be able to insert the tip and this is completely normal. Repeat this exercise 3 times a week, for a period of 2 weeks, unless recommended otherwise by your doctor. When you can insert the smallest size with ease, go up to the next size and repeat the above process.