This vibrating duo of dilators designed is designed Dr. Berman's - a leading expert and best-selling author in sex, love and relationships. it is perfect for restoring the vagina's elasticity to gradually increase its width and depth for more comfortable penetration.
The dilators are ergonomically curved and tapered to allow for smooth insertion and gentle dilation. The kit comes with 2 progressively sized hollow dilators and a bullet vibrator that can be inserted into one of the dilators for extra stimulation and to assist with loosening the vaginal tissue.
The premium silicone probes have a durable finger loop for gentle insertion easy retrieval. Start with the small dilator and gradually size up to the larger dilator
The dilators are made of hypoallergenic, body-safe silicone which is phthalate-free.
- Double set of dilators and mini bullet
- Ergonomically curved for ease of use
- Finger loop for ease of use
- Bullet massager for more sensations
- Smooth but firm
- 100% body-safe silicone
- Hypoallergenic, non-porous and free from fragrances, phthalates and latex
- Easy to clean
The set includes three dilators;
- Dilator 1: 2.5cm wide x 12.75cm long
- Dilator 2: 3.25cm wide x 14cm long
- Bullet Vibrator 2cm wide x 9cm long takes 1 x AAA battery (included)
- Wash the dilators with hot water and a pH-balanced soap before use. You can leave the dilator wet as this will act as a lubricant.
- Insert the bullet into the dilator if you wish to use one. Press the button on the end of the bullet to start it.
- Find a comfortable position - this may be lying on your back with your legs bent and slightly apart or standing with one leg raised and resting on a chair.
- Apply a water-based lubricant to the tip of the dilator and/or the entrance to the vagina. Do not use silicone-based lubricants as this can degrade the dilators.
- Take a few slow deep breaths and gently insert the smallest dilator into or into the vagina for 8-10 minutes, then move it in and out without fully removing it. Repeat this about 20 times.
- After use, wash the dilators with hot water and a pH-balanced soap and allow them dry before storing them.
The first time you use a dilator you may only be able to insert the tip and this is completely normal. Repeat this exercise 3 times a week, for a period of 2 weeks, unless recommended otherwise by your doctor. When you can insert the smallest size with ease, go up to the next size and repeat the above process.