The Strawberry Kegel Training Set by CalExotics makes pelvic floor exercises fun and easy with gradually weighted multi-coloured strawberry-shaped exercise balls.
Made from 100% silicone, these ben-wa style kegel balls are body-safe, easy to clean and come in 6 graduated weights, allowing you to gradually increase your pelvic floor strength. They can be worn as part of a full pelvic floor workout routine or discreetly worn while doing other activities such as working or walking. They flexible retrieval cord for easy removal.
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Improves bladder control and strengthens orgasms
- 6 gradually weighted balls
- Easy to use, fun strawberry-shaped design
- Made of body-safe silicone
- Flexible retrieval cord
- Can be worn when sitting or during physical activity
- Smooth, waterproof and easy to clean
- Includes one of each of the following weights 45g, 60g, 75g, 90g, 105g and 115g
- Measurements; Ball - 3.75cm wide by 4.5cm long | Total - 3.75cm wide by 14cm long
This product has been signed to increase sexual pleasure and CalExotics do not recommend it for therapeutic or medical purposes. Before use, check with your doctor if you have a specific pelvic floor difficulty or disorder, incontinence, recently gave birth, or had surgery in the pelvic region or pelvic organs. Your doctor may have a specific medical regimen or may recommend not performing kegel exercises for the time being, so check first.
- Determine which size to start with. For beginners, start with the lightest weight (and coloured) ball. If no gravitational pull is felt with the lightest ball once inserted, try the next weight up.
- To aid insertion, place a drop of water-based lubricant on the kegel ball and on the labia. Avoid placing lubricant on the retrieval cord as this will make it slippery and more difficult to grasp when removing.
- Insert the ball but leave the retrieval cord dangling out.
- Use for 20 minutes. Start by squeezing for 10 seconds then relaxing for 10 seconds, doing 10 sets at a time. A third of the way through your workout, shorten the repetitions to a 5 second squeeze and a 5 second relax. For the final third of the workout duration, squeeze and relax for 2 second intervals.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day.