These soft cleansing wipes are designed for women to use as part of their daily intimate hygiene, especially during menstruation and as an extra convenience when travelling.
Many conventional cleansing wipes contain a host of harsh chemicals including formaldehyde-releasing chemicals, foaming ingredients, parabens and synthetic fragrances which have been linked to irritation.
Formulated for sensitive skin and made in Greece, Natracare wipes are:
- 100% organic cotton cloth.
- Organic essential oils.
- Made from natural plant-based ingredients.
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Dermatologically tested on human volunteers.
- Free from nasties: No parabens, no alcohol, no SLS, no synthetic preservatives, no chlorine.
- Lift resealable label.
- Remove wet wipe for use.
- Reseal label well to keep wet wipes moist.
Organic Cotton Wipes: Aqua, Glycerin, rosa gallica flower extract (organic rose extract), rosa damescena flower oil (organic rose oil), chamomile recutita (matricaria) flower extract (organic chamomile), calendula officinalis flower extract (organic calendula), sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-10-laurate, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, terpineol, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, maltodextrin.
Made in Greece
Certified Organic, Certified by the Vegetarian Society