Natracare Liners are made from natural, plant-based materials which are breathable and soft to keep you comfortable and dry.
These liners are free from plastics, perfumes and chlorine, helping you to avoid contact with synthetic materials and skin irritants that are present in many other feminine hygiene products. Available in various sizes and shapes to suit different underwear styles and personal preferences.
- Breathable natural materials
- No plastic
- No perfumes or dyes
- No chlorine
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- Mini (30): A straight-edged design that fits discreetly in your underwear.
- Ultra Thin (22): A liner so slim you won’t even notice it.
- Normal (18): An everyday liner.
- Curved (30): Curved liners and shaped for comfort.
- Tanga (30): A g-string/tanga liner with wings.
- Long (22): Extra long liners, folded and wrapped so they are easy to carry in your bag.
Pad: Certified organic cotton, ecologically-certified cellulose pulp, corn starch, non-toxic glue.
Wrapper: Compostable starch film.
Made in Sweden
Certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Certified Organic, Certified by the Vegetarian Society