Yoni eggs, also widely known as the jade eggs or love eggs, are carved and polished egg-shaped semi-precious stones that are inserted into the vagina to improve pelvic strength.
Yoni eggs are becoming more widely used in Western societies as many people believe yoni eggs;
- Bring about calm and increase spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness
- Balance emotions
- Remove trauma stored in the womb
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles and tightens and tone vaginal walls
- Increase sensitivity and enhance sexual pleasure
- Reduce sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder
- Reduce PMS symptoms such as cramping and abdominal pain during the menstruation
- Size - 45mm long x 45mm wide (50-55g)
Please note: some colour imperfections may be visible on the surface of your yoni egg due to natural variations in the stone. Natural imperfections and variations do not indicate the yoni egg is defective.
About Yoni Eggs
The word 'yoni' if of Sanskrit origin and refers to a female's genitalia, regarded as a divine symbol of sexual pleasure.
The use of yoni eggs dated back thousands of years to ancient China where it is said Empresses and concubines of the Emperor secretly used them to awaken female sensuality and maintain vitality.
The following guides you may be helpful in choosing and using a yoini egg;
- The Guide to Choosing a Yoni Egg includes information on choosing a suitable stone, which size yoni egg is right for you and whether to choose a drilled or undrilled egg - ideal for beginners.
- For tips on inserting, removing and cleaning your Yoni Egg, see the Yoni Egg User Guide.
- For suggestions on different ways to use a Yoni Egg, see the Yoni Egg Practice Guide.
Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner to see if using a yoni egg may be suitable for you.
Do not use a yoni egg without clearance from qualified medical practitioner if you; are pregnant or menstruating, use an IUD, are suffering from an infection or STI, have a hyperactive pelvic floor, have pelvic organ prolapse, have had vaginal or pelvic organ surgery in the last 3 months, experience pain during intercourse, suffer from vaginismus or other gynaecological medical conditions.
Use your yoni egg in accordance with the Yoni Egg Practice Guide, ensuring it is not used for extended periods of time.
Ensure your yoni egg is thoroughly cleaned before and after every use.
Store your yoni egg in the pouch provided and keep it out of reach of young children as they may be a choking hazard.