A quick, easy and portable way to disinfect your menstrual cup between cycles! This UV sterilizer kills 99.9% of bacteria and is perfect for use at home or while travelling.
The built-in quartz lamp emits a high-intensity ultraviolet light that destroys bacteria in just 5 minutes. Use this menstrual cup sterilizer to disinfect your menstrual cup after each cycle, as an alternative to boiling it on the stove or in the microwave.
- Compact and portable (with flexible silicone sides), measuring just 100mm wide x 85mm heigh and weighing only 180 grams
- Can be used three times from one full charge
- Shuts off automatically when opened to prevent personal UV exposure
- Suitable for most menstrual cup sizes
- Includes USB (5V1A) charging cable
HOW TO USE
- Ensure the steralizer is fully charged. When charging the on/off button will glow red. When the unit is fully charged the button will flash red.
- Wash your menstrual cup using a mild soap or menstrual cup wash and allow it to air dry completely.
- Place your dry cup inside the sterilizer and screw the lid closed.
- Press the button on top of the sterilizer to switch it on (it will glow green), then leave for 5 minutes - you may hear a slight buzzing or humming sound when the steralizer is on.
- After 5 minutes, the steralizer will automatically switch off.
- Remove your cup, place it inside its pouch and store in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please note: coloured items may discolour when exposed to UV light, so please keep this in mind if using with coloured menstrual cups.
- Ultraviolet rays can kill organic cells and cause burns to the skin and eyes. Please cover the lid when the steriliser is functioning to avoid direct exposure of UV rays to the human body. Children should stay away from the product.
- Please don't place moist or wet items in the steriliser to prevent inflow of liquids and cause internal circuit failure.
- Please make sure the machine is switched off before cleaning it, and clean with a clean soft cloth
- Non-professionals should not disassemble or repair the product
- After using the steriliser it should be stored in a dry place
Made in China.