The Pelvi Menstrual cup is an easy, convenient, ecological, and inexpensive alternative to tampons and pads. A comfortable design made from medical silicone.
PELVI Cup's flexible shape moves with you. The 4 suction holes allow for a secure fit, offering complete protection from leaks.
It’s short grip stem facilitates removal without compromising comfort, and the seamless design is smooth and easy to clean.
Pelvi Cup Features:
- Manufactured from 100% medical grade silicone
- Grip rings at the base of the cup and ribbed stem for easy removal
- Markers inside the cup that allow you to measure how much fluid you have lost
- Matte finish
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Can last for up to 10 years
- Each Pelvi cup comes with a satin storage pouch
SMALL: For first-time adult users, teenagers and women with a low cervix.
MEDIUM: Designed for women who have a light to moderate menstrual flow and are 30 years and under.
Diameter: 42 mm
LARGE: For women who have given birth, experience a heavy flow or who are 30 year and over.
MANUFACTURE, REGULATION & CERTIFICATION
Made in USA