The Lily Cup Compact is the world's first collapsible menstrual cup! It folds down flat for storage, making it ultra-compact and ideal for travel. Just throw it in your bag or pocket, and pop it open when you need to leak-free protection during your period.
Lily Cup Compact Size A is recommended for those with a light to medium flow who have not given birth, or who have given birth via caesarean. Those who have given birth should choose Size B.
- Made from ultra-soft and smooth 100% medical-grade silicone
- Compact and ideal for travel - collapses flat and comes with convenient hard carry case
- Suitable for light to medium flow
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours
- Designed for comfort - no odour, irritation or dryness
- Eco-friendly and reusable
Lily Cup Sizes
- Lily Cup One: a petite cup suitable for light to heavy flow. The best choice for first-time menstrual cup users.
- Lily Cup A: recommended for those who have not given birth or who have given birth by caesarean
- Lily Cup B: recommended for those who have given birth or who have been diagnosed with a weakened pelvic floor
- Lily Cup Compact A: recommended for those who have not given birth or who have given birth by caesarean
Lily Cup Compact B: recommended for those who have given birth or who have been diagnosed with a weakened pelvic floor
|Lily Cup One
|Lily Cup A
Lily Cup B
Lily Cup Compact A
Lily Cup Compact B